Only a few movies gets on top of the final, and we all know that the Academy Awards (Oscars) have its own style of presenting Awards to the Best Pictures, Best Actor in Leading role, Best Actress in Leading Role, Best Director and so on. Some top websites shown and rumors are saying that these movies would nominate to Oscars and true they look close.
Few Nominations can be decided only when they are out in theaters. For example, like Best Makeup & Hairstyling, Best Visual Effects, Best Costume Design, and Best Production Design and so on. But People are not interested in those categories. Everyone eagerly waits for important categories like best (Picture, Director, Actor, Actress, Supporting Actor, and Supporting Actress).
Today we will discuss some important categories of the movie, which are expected to nominate for Academy Awards (2014) Oscars in 2014.
2015 Best Picture Oscar Predictions
Close look for best Picture Category are:
- Boyhood (2014). This is the story of your boy and his life between 5-18,
- Fox Catcher (2014). Based on true story Mark Schultz, John du Pont and brother Dave Schultz
- Into The Woods (2014). Which is categorized as Family, Fantasy, and comedy
- Big eyes (2014): Movie based on Biography incidents and Drama.
- The Grand Budapest hotel (2014).
And few other movies with same look are: interstellar (2014), a most Violent year (2014), inherent vice (2014), Gone Girl (2014).
2015 Best Director Oscar Predictions
Close look for best Director Category are:
- Paul Thomas Anderson for inherent Vice (2014)
- Richard Link later for Boyhood (2014)
- David Flincher for Gone Girl (2014)
- Bennett Miller for Fox Catcher (2014)
- Tim Burton for Big Eyes (2014)
- Christopher Nolan For Interstellar (2014)
- JC Chandor for A Most Violent Year (2014)
- Michel Hazanavicius for The Search (2014)
- Stephen Daldry for Trash (2014)
2015 Best Actor Oscar Predictions
Closer look of best Actor Category is:
- Steve carrel as Mark Schultz for Fox Catcher (2014)
- Chadwick Boseman as James Brown for Get On Up (2014)
- Michael Keaton, Birdman as Riggan Thomson for Bird Man(2014)
- Benedict Cumberbatchas Alan Turing the Imitation Game (2014)
- Timothy Spall as J.M.W Turner for Mr. Turner (2014)
2015 Best Actress Oscar Predictions
- Amy Adams as Margaret Keane for Big Eyes (2014)
- Annette Beningas Helen forThe Search (2014)
- BereniceBejo as Carole for The Search (2014)
- Carey Mulligan as Maud for the Suffragette (2014)
- Michelle Williams as Celine for Suite franchise (2014)